Border Collie Rules!

Border Collie Rules!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My ideal job


Hello people:

In this time I talk you about my ideal job, well when I started the university in my mind had one idea, my dream, my ideal job. In this moment I liked so much the exotic animals, and I think that this area was interesting and incredible. In the first year the university in the introduction of medicine veterinary subject we had a visit the must important person for all the people and my dreams, this dude was the doctor zoo in a television program, and the buinzoo owner the must beautiful the nation your name are Ignacio Indalzoaga. In those opportunities I decided job in one zoo, and follow my dream in the care exotic animals.

Everypeople had a favorite job, but bit people can riche this, the important is never leave go their dreams, and made reality. My favorite job it's the exotic animals veterinary, I like care the health exotic animals, there are many people many veterinarians that travel to world, visiting different place the world, see the different species and meeting the world. I like so much this job why is very exciting, really I will very happy travelling for the world, all the place will be my job office. I could help many animals, I had study many animals species, I will have much knowledge about the all animals. I could catch the wild animals, and see and care him.
The only person that I want together with me in my job, and will be the my partner, only one person that follow me in everyplace (my wife). Inspired in the doctor Zoo, I will study that all animals exotic, I will make research, for help the animals that is in extinction danger.
I will try continue with the idea all the documental the persons that travel to the world and explain the severe that is no respect the animals life, and the ecology, further with my work I’ll be try the person that promote the good deal animals, and this I will make me feel very happy and successful.
Bye see you

0 comments: