Border Collie Rules!

Border Collie Rules!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My favorite subject


Hello my dear people
In this time I will write about the my favorite subject. Really it's very hard this choice fo me, why, I don't have very clear what is it? well in the first year, don't had any subject that I really loved, but in this year, in second, I liked more than one. I think so the animal behavior is very interesting, had a little of all, in this subject you can see many animals, and learn about how and what, make at the animals so especial.
The must beautiful of this subject is that can be learn the diferent skills that have the animals and understand why the animals make what they make. when I went the first class that animal behavior, I hear whit may atention and I liked so much, why in this moment I unberstand that in the future I would be work in something, related this area.
when I had enter in the university, I liked the psicology, in my free time I think about the people, I saw what they made, and I think why the people make the things which is their motivation. I questioned every things. usually my family questioned me what was a study and I answered animal psicology. the when I know that have this subject I back to say I really can be study animal psicology, but the real name is animal behavior or etology.

see you in the next life

0 comments: